Romans 12:2 (NIV) Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- What does it mean to be transformed? What does a transformed person look like?
- How are we transformed? What does it mean to renew our minds?
- Is renewing our minds something we do, or God does?
- How have you already renewed your mind? How has following God changed your thinking? Give a specific example.
- Craig Groeschel says, “Our lives are always moving in the direction of our strongest thoughts. What we think shapes who we are.” Do you agree?
- If you agree with Groeschel, what direction is your life heading?
- Would you like to see any course correction?
- What change in your thinking would need to take place to get to the destination you want to get to?
- Einstein is attributed with the quote, “The thinking that got us here isn’t the thinking that’s going to get us where we need to be.” Do you agree?
- What is one way you would like to change your thinking?
- What activity could we engage in that would change our thinking over time?
- How can we pray for each other?
 Groeschel, Craig. Winning the War in Your Mind (p. 1). Zondervan. Kindle Edition.